–We met up with our buddy Tony from Chasing Midnight yesterday for a few fizzy drinks, some paranormal gab, and we learned to give more serious thought to vegetarianism.
–Trump talk: National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigns after concerns about his dealings with Russia. Is this story much ado about nothing, or will the controversy only grow? Plus, Trump holds his first press conference, and it’s hard to believe this is real life.
–The court ruling against Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski has come back, and while it isn’t quite the defeat we were hoping for, he will likely have to face a lot more regulations.
–Antivax conspiracy theorists, Robert Kennedy Jr. and Robert De Niro, are offering a $100,000 challenge for proof that vaccines are safe. If it sounds like a scam, well, of course it is.
—Dozens of dead owls are being spotted along I-84 in southern Idaho, and it’s creeping motorists out. But like a lot of weird news, the reason behind it is a little mundane.
–Has the Large Hadron Collider disproven the existence of ghosts? Professor Brian Cox seems to think so.
–Jason recounts a story about a discussion he had with his “ex-wife” about the belief in ghosts, demons, and other paranormal phenomena.
On RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/strangefrequenciesradiodownloads
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- True. twitter.com/rvv944/status/… 1 day ago
- What has been weirding you out this week? 2 days ago
- Take that, nonbelievers! telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/1… 3 days ago
- Flu season breaks record as deadliest for kids. Most victims weren’t vaccinated newsweek.com/flu-outbreak-2… 6 days ago
- ICYMI: the “Old Spice guy” completes the Losers Club casting for IT: Chapter 2. google.com/amp/s/variety.… 1 week ago