–We met up with our buddy Tony from Chasing Midnight yesterday for a few fizzy drinks, some paranormal gab, and we learned to give more serious thought to vegetarianism.
–Trump talk: National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigns after concerns about his dealings with Russia. Is this story much ado about nothing, or will the controversy only grow? Plus, Trump holds his first press conference, and it’s hard to believe this is real life.
–The court ruling against Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski has come back, and while it isn’t quite the defeat we were hoping for, he will likely have to face a lot more regulations.
–Antivax conspiracy theorists, Robert Kennedy Jr. and Robert De Niro, are offering a $100,000 challenge for proof that vaccines are safe. If it sounds like a scam, well, of course it is.
—Dozens of dead owls are being spotted along I-84 in southern Idaho, and it’s creeping motorists out. But like a lot of weird news, the reason behind it is a little mundane.
–Has the Large Hadron Collider disproven the existence of ghosts? Professor Brian Cox seems to think so.
–Jason recounts a story about a discussion he had with his “ex-wife” about the belief in ghosts, demons, and other paranormal phenomena.
On RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/strangefrequenciesradiodownloads
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Step 1: Kill or capture ghost with nuclear powered backpack Step 2: Repair damage Step 3:??? Step 4:… 5 hours ago
- Tips For Selling Your Haunted House fb.me/FYGhXy7Z 8 hours ago
- Do you have any “weird” collectibles? Perhaps an old Ouija board, horror movie props, umm...serial killer... fb.me/uYr2PKEB 1 day ago
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Named Worst Pseudoscience Of The Year fb.me/yAZAWP9D 1 day ago
- SFR 434: Sunday Strange, featuring paranormal America and a Star Wars porg, is now available. fb.me/CJ6JqMWT 1 day ago