–The second girl in the Slenderman stabbing case is also working out a deal, agreeing to plead guilty to the crime which could potentially keep her in a mental health facility for up to 40 years.
–Philip Morris, a legendary costume designer also believed to be responsible for the Bigfoot suit in the famous Patterson-Gimlin hoax, has passed away.
–A rapper called B.o.B. has started a GoFundMe page in an effort to prove the Earth is flat by launching satellites into space.
–A failed Doomsday predictor is now peddling a new date in a book. Get it while supplies last, he says, because we’ll all be gone later in October.
–Conservative critics of Pope Francis say that he is spreading heresy by allowing divorced Catholics to take Holy Communion. While we consider him an upgrade over the last guy, we aren’t the biggest fans of Pope Frank. However, we think he deserves to be defended here.
–Are the NFL protests during the National Anthem still a thing? Apparently so, with President Trump agitating and setting a dangerous First Amendment precedent along the way. We weigh in on the protests and how it has all turned out thus far.
–SFR Mailbag: Travis sends a comment about how he thinks it is wrong that ghost hunters prey on people while hiding behind the “we’re here to help” nonsense. He asks us to comment on that, and give our opinion on if it should be allowed to be depicted on television. Because we are former ghost hunters, we have a lot to say about the matter.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- Do you have any “weird” collectibles? Perhaps an old Ouija board, horror movie props, umm...serial killer... fb.me/uYr2PKEB 11 hours ago
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Named Worst Pseudoscience Of The Year fb.me/yAZAWP9D 22 hours ago
- SFR 434: Sunday Strange, featuring paranormal America and a Star Wars porg, is now available. fb.me/CJ6JqMWT 1 day ago
- The Sunday Strange is back. Enter at your own risk: fb.me/1hHBMBise 1 day ago
- SFR goes live today at 3pm Eastern / 7pm GMT. Here’s where to tune in. fb.me/98E357JVg 1 day ago