–There’s just a handful of days until Halloween and Bobby is thrilled about a Christmas ale he found.
–A family waiting for the End Times is discovered in a secret room in the Netherlands when one guy walks away and orders some beers.
–A Sandy Hook father has won a defamation case against a denier who published a book filled with malicious falsehoods.
–Are THC edibles being passed out to kids for Trick or Treat to make them trip balls? No. It’s an offshoot of an old myth, always prevalent around this time of year, where a boogey man poisons Halloween candy. Don’t buy into it.
–Bobby is now CPR certified, and can now save Jason’s life when he inevitably collapses after too many pizzas. That’s good! But the scary part is where he found traces of fentanyl are being located. In short, be extra careful in public bathrooms.
–Payton Leutner, the 2012 Slenderman attack victim, speaks out for the first time about what she went to, and what she thinks about her attackers.
–Is there a movie you have to watch each Halloween? The Freqs weigh in with their answers. Bobby always has to watch the original Halloween on Halloween. Jason doesn’t have one in particular, but thinks he’ll go with Sleepaway Camp this year.
–Bobby reviews the Creepshow tv series, now available on Shudder.
–A guy with a “Jesus Saves” runner’s bid collapses at a race, and a guy named Jesus helps save him.
–Edward Snowden was on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, and confirms that he could find no evidence of past alien visitation during his time as an intelligence analyst in the CIA. Also, climate change is real, chemtrails aren’t a thing, and the moon landing happened.
–We end with the deal of ISIS founder and leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and the idea of giving credit where credit is due.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago