–Halloween, for us, was fairly uneventful. We’re old. But the kids persevered despite the crummy weather and brought back loads of candy.
–Reports of razor blades being found in candy in Ohio has us scratching our heads. Though one report sounds just a tad suspicious.
–Bobby talks about a friend of his who worried about cultural appropriation at school around Halloween. Jason says that white liberals treat minorities as their pets, and most of this really comes down to the need for power and control. It’s not about trying to change minds, instead there’s always a punishment involved. (Here are the videos Bobby references: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT2UH74ksJ4 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNXm7juuM-8.)
–Jason does announcements, and Bobby helps put a new spin on them.
–Well the word around the campfire is that Epstein didn’t kill himself. We break down the latest from the perspective of Dr. Michael Baden, who thinks the evidence right now points more toward homicide, and from NY Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson who stands by her office’s conclusion that it was suicide. We need to hear your thoughts!
–Next up is a little impeachment talk, since it appears the more private hearings are over, and the public hearings will begin soon. Bobby is torn on a few items, while Jason won’t judge until he can hear and examine the evidence, and not what certain politicians and media outlets are putting out to boost their narratives.
–Finally, we each talk about what we’ve been watching on Netflix. Bobby just saw a documentary about an infamous high school football rape case called Roll Red Roll. Meanwhile, Jason is watching the Netflix version of Cold Case Files and really enjoying it.
–See you again next time!
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 4 months ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 5 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 6 months ago