–It’s been a long time, and we’ve missed your beautiful faces. But we’ve been on hiatus for long enough that we’ve forgotten how to use our respective systems.
–What have we missed while we were away? Plenty. But two big pieces of news was that Trump is now an impeached president, and we may or may not be involved in an escalating war with Iran.
–Speaking of war, how many of us knew who Soleimani was before this happened? Guessing not many. And for a guy now being called worse than Osama bin Laden and the former head of ISIS, it seems we all would have heard of him by now.
—George Lopez caught the attention of the secret service for a joke about assassinating President Trump. Bobby says you shouldn’t make stupid jokes. Jason says George Lopez should name his next special after this.
—Ricky Gervais once again takes the piss out of the Golden Globes audience and we rather enjoyed it.
–We quickly talk about The Irishman, because yes, it’s really been that long since we recorded our last episode.
–Strap in, Bobby is getting his first chance to talk about The Rise of Skywalker.
–Lo! A brief interlude about Bigfoot.
–RIght back to Star Wars to finish the tale of how Indiana Jones met Han Solo, because of course he did.
–Bobby wants to be a butcher.
–We start wrapping it up after a conversation about tipping.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago