–It’s been a long time, and we’ve missed your beautiful faces. But we’ve been on hiatus for long enough that we’ve forgotten how to use our respective systems.
–What have we missed while we were away? Plenty. But two big pieces of news was that Trump is now an impeached president, and we may or may not be involved in an escalating war with Iran.
–Speaking of war, how many of us knew who Soleimani was before this happened? Guessing not many. And for a guy now being called worse than Osama bin Laden and the former head of ISIS, it seems we all would have heard of him by now.
—George Lopez caught the attention of the secret service for a joke about assassinating President Trump. Bobby says you shouldn’t make stupid jokes. Jason says George Lopez should name his next special after this.
—Ricky Gervais once again takes the piss out of the Golden Globes audience and we rather enjoyed it.
–We quickly talk about The Irishman, because yes, it’s really been that long since we recorded our last episode.
–Strap in, Bobby is getting his first chance to talk about The Rise of Skywalker.
–Lo! A brief interlude about Bigfoot.
–RIght back to Star Wars to finish the tale of how Indiana Jones met Han Solo, because of course he did.
–Bobby wants to be a butcher.
–We start wrapping it up after a conversation about tipping.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- RT @BTRadford: Since my chupacabra research was published in 2011, some writers have refused to accept that it first appeared in 1995. Befo… 6 months ago
- RT @DoubtfulNews: It's a wave. Overenthusiastic Okanagan man believes he’s captured ‘definitive Ogopogo sighting’ on video https://t.co/IjG… 8 months ago
- Bigfoot! twitter.com/ActionJackson8… 8 months ago
- Due to ongoing server issues, SFR 491 is currently available on Dropbox only dropbox.com/s/bzec78s0xg2d… 8 months ago
- https://t.co/k89brPxkNq 8 months ago