–Half the intro theme is probably gone this week, and the volume settings are going haywire. Jason is just happy it isn’t his fault.
—Are UFOs our future selves? That’s the idea (though based on nothing new) of one scientist in a new book. We have some fun discussing it before ultimately saying why it is likely bunk.
–Woman drives into traffic to test her faith. Yes, crazy people exist. They’re out there among us. And they drive.
–Another wingnut accosts a guy in the grocery store checkout line and tells him to repent. Listen for yourself.
—Coronavirus has got Bobby freaking out. Check out how fast he talks when he is nervous.
–Bobby talks about a trip for sandwiches, which leads to discussion of the Heart Attack Grill. Jason has never been there, but it’s his favorite restaurant.
–We end the show talking politics and, in particular, the impeachment trial.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 4 months ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 5 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 6 months ago