–Bobby’s found a surprise and Jason has to “keep going!” so he can prepare it for the great unveiling. It’s a real blast from our ghost hunting past! Strap yourself in, because this could go on for a while.
–NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his teen daughter, along with 7 other people, die in a shocking helicopter crash. Bobby talks about the sadness of it, particularly from the vantage point of being a father himself. Jason laments the excessive hero worship. But also, how did the Kobe narrative shift from potential rapist to a champion of girls?
–The Wuhan coronavirus is still in the news, and Bobby gives the latest updates. Jason asks if the fear and anxiety is proportional to the number of victims. For example, the flu kills far more people each year, and doesn’t get this kind of news coverage. Whatever your thoughts, be thankful for modern science and medicine, because this is the kind of thing that could have been a legitimate plague in centuries past.
–What else is on Bobby’s mind? The impeachment trial, of course. We share our thoughts of the differing tactics in play, who we want to see testify and why (give us a show!) and talk about a few big IFs.
–Flash poll: Will Jason be in prison by next week for what he says at the end of this episode? Weigh in!
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- RT @BTRadford: Since my chupacabra research was published in 2011, some writers have refused to accept that it first appeared in 1995. Befo… 6 months ago
- RT @DoubtfulNews: It's a wave. Overenthusiastic Okanagan man believes he’s captured ‘definitive Ogopogo sighting’ on video https://t.co/IjG… 8 months ago
- Bigfoot! twitter.com/ActionJackson8… 8 months ago
- Due to ongoing server issues, SFR 491 is currently available on Dropbox only dropbox.com/s/bzec78s0xg2d… 8 months ago
- https://t.co/k89brPxkNq 8 months ago