–Bobby’s found a surprise and Jason has to “keep going!” so he can prepare it for the great unveiling. It’s a real blast from our ghost hunting past! Strap yourself in, because this could go on for a while.
–NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his teen daughter, along with 7 other people, die in a shocking helicopter crash. Bobby talks about the sadness of it, particularly from the vantage point of being a father himself. Jason laments the excessive hero worship. But also, how did the Kobe narrative shift from potential rapist to a champion of girls?
–The Wuhan coronavirus is still in the news, and Bobby gives the latest updates. Jason asks if the fear and anxiety is proportional to the number of victims. For example, the flu kills far more people each year, and doesn’t get this kind of news coverage. Whatever your thoughts, be thankful for modern science and medicine, because this is the kind of thing that could have been a legitimate plague in centuries past.
–What else is on Bobby’s mind? The impeachment trial, of course. We share our thoughts of the differing tactics in play, who we want to see testify and why (give us a show!) and talk about a few big IFs.
–Flash poll: Will Jason be in prison by next week for what he says at the end of this episode? Weigh in!
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago