–We’re kicking off a quick show because we’re recording later than usual.
–Bobby starts us off with a new ghost sighting, involving an evening of snow blowing and his late grandfather, that he experienced just earlier today.
–Is there a possibility that Jason and Bobby will be leading ghost tours at a theater in their hometown? We’ll see about that. But hearing some stories, and having some time to check it out for ourselves? That’s a definite probability.
—Coronavirus, and the fear of this new strain, is on the verge of overwhelming Bobby. He is now officially prepping for the worst.
–Is this novel coronavirus going to affect the election?
–Bobby is still gung ho on Biden, while Jason is asking him if it is time to unite around Bernie?
–The Harvey Weinstein verdict, Jason believes, represents a “landmark moment” in celebrity sexual assault cases.
–Jason is all-in on the upcoming Candyman movie coming this June. He recently found out it is not the remake he expected, but instead a sort of spiritual sequel involving some of the same actors and characters.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 1 week ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 week ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 2 weeks ago
- Just over 11yrs ago in the original home of Strange Frequencies Radio, Dark Side Studios. Jason wants it noted,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago