–A quick remembrance of nearly 12 years of SFR. As Jason says, “one of (his) favorite things about the show is including (our)friends. One of the worst things has been including our friends.” We then recall our lowest downloaded show with our friend Lou!
–Lots of coronavirus updates since the last time we were together. For instance, we jumped to over 20 deaths in the US. Plus, Bobby makes a prediction about the near future here in Ohio.
–We have gotta do some good old-fashioned skepticism about claims being made regarding coronavirus and natural treatments. For instance, you can’t “boost your immune system.” If you could, it would be very bad.
–Bobby brings people into his prep cellar, and we lament how people panic so quickly at the earliest sign of potential danger.
–Jason lets people in on a couple funny news stories related to the coronavirus. Namely, there’s now coronavirus porn! And miracle healing site closes because of coronavirus fears!
–Bobby is very eager to talk about the big bounce Biden received from Super Tuesday. And, yeah, maybe we pat ourselves on the back from our political prognostication abilities. Y’all better recognize. /sarcasm
–We end the show with Bobby rapid firing a few topics and questions at Jason, with Big J going on an absolute rant long enough to lead both of the boys to forget where we started.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 1 week ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 week ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 2 weeks ago
- Just over 11yrs ago in the original home of Strange Frequencies Radio, Dark Side Studios. Jason wants it noted,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago