–Bobby has reached freakout mode. Coronavirus is in Ohio. Jason, meanwhile, is cool, calm, and collected. He’s playing the odds, and knows there are things you can do to prevent illness.
—Biden has another big week, and Bernie’s odds of being the Democratic nominee continues to shrink.
–Bernie is vowing to fight on, despite admitting that his argument for electability is losing. This upsetting Bobby to no end.
—Alex Jones is arrested for DWI in Texas, and wouldn’t you know it? There is a conspiracy brewing. Jason thinks he was probably jacked up on his own Infowars supplements.
–The release of Corey Feldman’s sex abuse documentary is a fiasco, but at some have seen it. A previous allegation made about Charlie Sheen is now getting more publicity, and reaction is split.
—Harvey Weinstein received 23 years in prison, and is already back in the hospital. Jason calls it “Incarceritis.” But with another trial in California looming, Harvey’s problems are far from over.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 months ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 3 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 3 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 3 months ago