–Between work (and thinking he has the coronavirus) Bobby is under a lot of stress.
–Checking in to see how everyone out there under self-isolation is doing physically, as well as mentally.
–Bobby cheers for Biden’s most recent wins, and Jason laments the exit of Tulsi from the race. Meanwhile, our own primary election here in Ohio is delayed until June.
—Oprah was arrested for sex trafficking, with coronavirus being used as cover! Okay, not really. But apparently this is the latest outlandish conspiracy theory being floated by the QAnon crowd.
–Jason speaks about the recent death of a piece of our old ghost hunting equipment. That leads us to remembering the giveaways we would do in the olden days of SFR.
–Will we be getting our coronavirus relief checks? How about our tax returns? We want our bank accounts to look good for just one day!
–What are your thoughts on calling this pandemic the “Chinese virus”? We give our thoughts, and talk about some alternatives.
–Bobby demands you thank him if/when you can find and buy toilet paper again.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 1 week ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 week ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 2 weeks ago
- Just over 11yrs ago in the original home of Strange Frequencies Radio, Dark Side Studios. Jason wants it noted,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago