–The ongoing threat of coronavirus has Bobby doing a cost/benefit analysis of going to the store.
–Jason has a “mostly fun” prediction as to when this whole coronavirus crap will be over. Perhaps dangerously, he’s trying to get inside Trump’s head!
–Bobby wants to tear his hair out from trying to homeschool his kids
–How have our diets changed from the time we were 8yrs old? Answer: they haven’t.
–Listeners have become concerned. So we explain the feud between Bobby and his archrival Nate Murphy.
–Jason talks about a couple of his bad jobs, and confirms Bobby’s belief that he had once walked home for lunch and never went back.
—Tampa megachurch pastor arrested for violating public health orders. Bobby says this is good, as do a couple of SFR listeners. But an exchange on our Facebook page between Mr. Chicago and Pterodactyl Mike highlights a point of disagreement worth examining.
–Jason says this is one time where the whole world (or at least everyone within the SFR audience) is all experiencing the exact same thing. So we spend some time here checking in on our mental health, as well as that of the listeners, and talk about how we’re dealing with it all.
–Bobby goes on a rant about how much he didn’t care for “Tiger King,” a Netflix docuseries currently sweeping the nation. Jason cackles along, his love of contrarianism fulfilled.
–Quarantine and chill? We close the episode talking about the television shows that are getting us through our extra time at home. Let us know what you’re watching as well!
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago