–Who is to blame for the coronavirus pandemic in the United States? Many people would say Trump. We think that is far too simplistic. Jason prepared a list, and we go through it, debating and sharing ideas along the way. For instance, how much should we blame China? What blame does Trump deserve? How about the CDC and FDA? And where does impeachment fit into it all?
–Bobby brings up the prospect of a recession, and we talk about how pundits like Bill Maher, and a variety of liberals and progressives were actually rooting for one at one time because it could help defeat Donald Trump. Jason has a question: are they happy now?
–Coronavirus conspiracy time! We go through the list of what we’ve heard lately. It’s the 5G towers! It’s a reaction to the flu shot, so that the government can create a new vaccine that will track people! It’s not even real, it’s just a way to keep the masses controlled like sheep! It’s…it’s…it’s…
–Bernie drops out, and now is getting the fake praise from the establishment types who have hated him for years. Bobby takes his victory lap, since he has been “Ridin’ with Biden” from the beginning.
–We end the show talking about the sexual assault allegations former staffer Tara Reade has levied against Joe Biden, and compare them to those against Brett Kavanaugh. Plus, is it just us, or do people only #BelieveWomen when it’s politically convenient? Turns out it isn’t just us, as one particular #MeToo advocate has demonstrated.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 3 weeks ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 2 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 2 months ago