–This show is hanging on by a wire. No, literally. There is a short in the mixing board wiring, and Bobby had to bend it and place another piece of equipment on top of it to keep the connection flowing.
–How was your Easter?
–It was recently the anniversary of our dear listener, Jeffrick, passing away. We share a couple memories, though neither of us could remember his real name, including the time his wife contacted us to stop our monthly membership charge. Since we don’t charge a membership, we always figured it was his porn fees.
–Bernie endorses Biden, and Bobby is here for it. Jason said it was borderline sad to watch Bernie have to grovel and kiss the ring.
–When should we be opening the economy back up? It’s a question that requires forethought and care, but the people who are eager to get back to work are not crazy.
–Bobby’s kids are bouncing off the walls amidst this lockdown, and Jason remembers he is a genius for not having kids.
–NY Times finally reports on Biden allegations, some 19 days after the story broke. And the reasons given for the delay are complete and total partisan hackery.
–Jason and Bobby take some questions from the audience, and share some creepy stories. First up, Bobby talks about his daughter’s desire to be friends with a ghost. Bobby teaches Mr. Chicago how to summon a shadow person.
–Would we ever want to go to Salem, Mass? Oh, absolutely. And Proctor’s Ledge is one place in particular we want to visit.
–How we plan to be hometown heroes when this is all over.
–Our wish to participate in ghoulish tours has up contemplating taking one involving previous mob activity in downtown Toledo.
–Jason wants people to howl with him at 8pm.
–Bobby says that, in order to save lives, we should focus on the scariest parts of the coronavirus. For instance, how many people have contracted it…how many have died…etc. Jason, usually a cynical bastard, contends that sharing the good news occasionally (ie: how many are recovering) helps alleviate hopelessness and depression, and that most people will still make good decisions.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago