–Last night’s saga of the crashing computer
–Bobby’s kids are afraid to go down in the basement. His daughter is just beginning to get into the paranormal, and he is pumped.
–Jason reminisces a bit about when was “woo” was fun. Ghost stories, UFOs, monsters…it was all better way back when.
–Marking the OKC Bombing and Columbine anniversaries that happened recently, and talking about the first major news story we remember. Bobby’s was the fear of nuclear war over fighting in Iraq. Jason’s was the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster, and seeing his mom cry. Then we hear from the Freqs, and it is like a mini history lesson.
–The Gridlock protests are still going on to a degree, but they feel a little more flat and uninteresting as of late with certain states starting to slowly re-open.
–The sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden by Tara Reade are finally, after more than a month, starting to get more attention. We’re going to continue being as fair and non-partisan as possible as the story develops.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago