–Bobby is finally watching Breaking Bad, and Jason is so happy that he loves it. He loves it so much that he can’t stop talking about it.
–What makes a house look haunted? We have some ideas. See, there’s levels to these things!
–Is it really Kim Jong Un attending these recent ceremonies, or a body double? We examine some of the photos, and one thing stands out: Kim’s hair.
–We talk about some bad monster movies, but also some of our favorite monster stories as well. Jason regales Bobby with a quick retelling of the Werewolf of Defiance. AKA, a hairy guy.
–What are some of the “perfect” theme songs in television history? Jason is so delighted by the great taste of the Freqs, and Bobby even plays a few of his favorites for all to hear.
–We end the show with Jason putting a quick thought into the universe. He really wants Jesse Ventura to run for president. Just to see one debate between he and Trump, purely for entertainment value. He “predicted” it 3 years ago, and now there is a possibility it could happen.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago