–Probably a shorter show tonight. We got a late start, and almost totally gave up, when “the good computer” was on the verge of crashing.
–Jason wants to check in and see how people are handling the pandemic. Bobby makes it clear he is not really ready for states to start opening back up, and fears the disaster he believes awaits. Jason isn’t panicking, and says now that the curve in states has flattened, there are ways to be safer. But you still have to be smart and take precautions, because this isn’t going to be over anytime soon.
–Is working from home going to be more common going forward?
–We then get into a whole discussion of workplace politics, how management can be creepy, and how people change when they get “a little bit of authority” at work.
–Jason brings up the “Plandemic” documentary that has been getting removed from the web, and how that has only encouraged him to watch it for himself. Bobby hasn’t heard of it, but agrees it sounds like a conspiratorial, unscientific mess.
–Finally, we talk a bit about the Ahmaud Arbery case. Jason doesn’t think there’s any way it ends well, regardless of what happens from here.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 3 weeks ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 2 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 2 months ago