–It’s a hot night here on Memorial Day weekend, and the boys have been passing the time watching a lot of Unsolved Mysteries and snacking.
–Visitations from behind the grave? While Jason has not had any such experience, Bobby tells a story involving his sister that may just chill your bones. Plus, our beloved Freqs chime in with a whole lot of experiences of their own that knock our socks off.
–A brief interlude involving the Rocky movies and how iconic Stallone is.
–Back to the stories from the listeners. Jason is especially interested in how they approach their own experiences as skeptics.
–Here we reminisce about our ghost hunting days, including a story involving a typing ghost, and proof positive of a poltergeist that was ultimately anything but.
–Bobby relates a ghostly story involving his foster son that had him a little creeped out.
–Solving Unsolved Mysteries. Season 6 Episode 23, right around 30:30 into the show. This is a story of Bill and Dorothy Wacker and the years of harassment they endured that had us scratching our heads and wondering if one or both of them just made a lot of it up. Watch the episode yourself ocky movies, stallone, and let us know your thoughts!
–Bobby remains pessimistic about the “re-opening of America” and how the coronavirus numbers will be affected.
–Jason gives an overview of the disappearance and reappearance of Madison Bell, and how it ended with the most humiliating way possible to be dumped.
—Two Melonheads walk into a store and steal some stuff… the beginning of a stupid joke? No, just two stupid kids who had a very silly way of hiding their identities. And they may have gotten away with it if they didn’t post about it on social media.
–Tara Reade, the woman who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, has seen her credibility take some major hits as of late. More and more people, it seems, are beginning to doubt her allegation.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago