–Kicking things off with the issue on everyone’s mind right now: the death of George Floyd, and the protests, riots, and looting that has followed.
–Do you value someone’s life over property? Some might say yes. But a debate between Jason and Bobby ends up causing one of them to “do a 180” from their initial position.
–SpaceX “Launch America” was a success, and while Bobby didn’t care enough to bother watching, Jason thought it was the best story of the week. One bright spot in an otherwise dark week.
–These kids today stay inside too often and play video games, says two old men who host a podcast. But, if Bobby is right, and the children of the future will be “hanging out” with each other in VR simulations, what will their parents have to complain about?
–We are getting so old that our teenage selves would look at us with contempt. Jason talks about growing up a punk rocker, and now happily spending quiet evening listening to Brahms. Bobby’s wife caught him watching birds through a pair of binoculars. How much longer until he is staring out a window getting joy out of watching a dog poop? Our transition into the characters of The Burbs continues
–SOLVING UNSOLVED MYSTERIES:
We tell the story of the Circleville Writer, and the attempted murder charge that came of it. Was Paul Freshour really the culprit? Is there much more to the story that hasn’t been told? Next week: Bobby would like to delve into the Heidi Wyrick ghost story, as well as the story of Dannion Brinkley. During the episode, though it takes us several minutes, we find the episode in question is listed as season 7, episode 5. But after the show, Jason finds that it is on Youtube as episode 4 of that year. Here’s a link. And you can always find it later on our Facebook page.
–Also next week, let’s talk about the possibility of mandatory vaccines, be it for COVID-19, or a future, even deadlier virus. Until then, stay weird and stay tuned.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago