–We open the show this week celebrating the Ouija board and its 130th anniversary year. Bobby has an original. Seriously, one of the original produced boards. And the way he got it is almost unbelievable. But is sure makes Jason jealous.
–Should the government be able to mandate a COVID-19 vaccine? We hear from our listeners who have a variety of opinions, ranging from arguments based in personal liberty to public safety. Plus, hear our conversation on the differences between what is happening now, and how opinions and enforcement could change if a newer, deadlier virus someday emerges.
—SOLVING UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
We cover the story of Gordie’s Ghost, featuring a child named Heidi Wyrick, famed parapsychologist Dr. William Roll, and a couple ghosts. Not sure we “solve” this one as much as we just offer alternative explanations for the events depicted, but it’s still a good conversation.
–Despite Bobby now saying he wants to cover the Dannion Brinkley Near-Death Experience episode of Unsolved Mysteries next week, he couldn’t stop talking about it. So Jason chimes in with details from Dannion’s past that solidify contradicts his popular account. But maybe we’ll still talk more about it next week because there’s so much more to it than just an NDE.
–We’re not quite sure how it happened, but the last 30+ minutes or so of the show is us reminiscing about guests we’ve had (or not had) on the show, and how many of them infuriated us to a certain extent. The segment includes, but is not limited to: Lanaia Lee, Darwin Linn, Raymond Moody, and some fucking asshole whose name we can’t remember.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 4 months ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 5 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 6 months ago