–Jason’s mom says he swears too much on the podcast. This leads to nonstop swearing, then bitching about how cats have continuously tried to destroyed our show.
–Do deaths come in threes? Maybe not celebrity deaths, but apparently when it comes to Bobby’s home appliances, they do…
–Trump’s re-election chances aren’t looking good right now, and he seems to acknowledge the fact. One reason might be the coronavirus response. There’s still time for him to turn it around, of course.
–Joseph Deangelo Jr. is the Golden State Killer. Whatever slim room there may have been for doubt came to an end Monday when he confessed publicly to over 50 rapes and 13 murders.
—Bill Cosby has won the right to have his appeal heard before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. Jason talks about the potential that he may get a new trial, or even have his conviction vacated and walk away free. Regardless of what happens, the #MeToo world awaits.
–When is a crime a crime? Bobby has what may be the dumbest argument in history with a friend online. Jason heard about it, went on a tirade, and stayed mad all night.
–Regarding the Confederate monuments, and Confederate battle flag. We give our opinions on where they should be or not be, and Jason gives an impassioned speech about the need to learn from, not destroy, history.
–The Bubba Wallace noose affair ended with a bit of a thud. Can we at least be happy there was not a racial scandal? Maybe there aren’t as many sneaky racists out there as we’ve been led to believe.
–In lieu of Solving Unsolved Mysteries this week, we instead prepare for the new Unsolved Mysteries coming this week on Netflix. We’re likely going to talk about each available episode over the coming weeks, so we hope you’ll watch along with us!
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago