–Jason’s July 4th was basically a dud, but luckily Bobby has somewhat of an exciting life to talk about.
–Bobby is rediscovering Roger Ebert, and recommending his book, Life Itself, all over again. Plus, he recently bought a book called The Noticer after a deep conversation with his father-in-law.
–America isn’t canceled yet. Because Joey Chestnut ate 75 hot dogs at the Nathan’s Famous Hotdog Eating Contest.
–A Bigfoot statue has come up missing from an Oregon family’s home, and they desperately want it returned
–A “statue” of Jeffrey Epstein appears overnight in front of City Hall in Albuquerque, NM. Okay, so it’s really just a mannequin painted bronze. But still!
–Another friend and “Freq” has passed away too soon. Tom “Boothetty” Jr., who was an avid SFR listener in our early days, succumbed in late May from an undisclosed illness. Jason talks a bit about his history with the podcast and, together with Bobby, share some of their favorite memories of him.
–Jason recounts a horrible traffic accident that happened this past week that had him thinking of “death’s design” and Bobby thinking of mortality.
–We review episode one of the new Unsolved Mysteries on Netflix. “Mystery on the Rooftop” examines the case of Rey Rivera, a man whose apparent suicide still leaves many unanswered questions and inconsistencies for those who knew him best. Could some of those inconsistencies lead toward a conclusion of murder? We weigh the evidence and share our thoughts.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 3 months ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 4 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 4 months ago