–We’re back after a hiatus that lasted just over a month. There’s tons we have missed out on, but instead of trying to cram it all in, why don’t we just talk about whatever comes to mind? Starting with…
—USPS’s inability to deliver mail effectively anymore is what led to our longer than expected break. A part we needed to replace on the soundboard was held up for weeks. Jason talks about the problems in his neighborhood that have been going on for months, including misplaced deliveries, and a carrier who apparently faked a fall.
–So, what have we been up to over the past month? Well, for one thing, we finally saw each other face to face for the first time this year and exchanged the gifts we missed out on in months prior.
–Individually? Bobby is growing mushrooms in a box, he went to heaven when eating a kobe steak, then found himself in hell after getting a new foster child and dog. Jason, on the other hand, turned 40 after years of believing he would never make it, binging a teenage soap opera from Canada, and delving deep into Pizzagate conspiracies. Wait, what?
–This leads to a long discussion on the possibility of elite pedphile rings within Hollywood and the government.
–Buying school supplies is sending Bobby to the poorhouse.
–Is President Trump lobbying to be on Mount Rushmore? Jason reads his tweet that simultaneously denies the story, but also endorses the idea. This is why he’s going to miss him when he’s gone!
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago