–Joe Biden shocked absolutely no one by picking Kamala Harris as his running mate. But at least the ticket is now official.
–We share our criticisms of the pick, with Jason beginning with her track record as a “progressive prosecutor.”
–Bobby, while at first thinking he may abstain from voting, or at least not vote for the Democratic ticket, has now rationalized it out of the fear of feeling like a hypocrite.
–Next, Bobby discusses voting by mail, as well as the ongoing problems with the United State Postal Service. Jason tries to provide some context and background to the issues, including the idea that there’s a bit of bullshitting going on.
–Bobby is fascinated with Alexander Hamilton and is creating a drinking and discussion club called the Drinkers of Madeira. The point is to be able to sip a favorite drink of the Founding Fathers, and rationally discuss important political issues. No duels, Jason hopes!
–Who are we voting for? While Bobby has more or less made his decision, even though he may have to hold his nose a bit, Jason is having trouble finding a candidate he feels is up for the task, has good leadership ability, and best represents his views. Suggestions welcome.
–We end the show with Bobby acknowledging that his own views have shifted away from the Democratic party in some areas, regardless of what way we end up going, we will still be “Drinkers of Madeira.”
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago