–We figure to get into the Democratic National Convention, but first Bobby unexpectedly gets into how much he hates the trailer to The Batman
–Since Jason missed most all of the Democratic Convention due to work, Bobby leads the way discussing his favorite and least favorite moments, with Jason chiming in a bit here and there based on what he watched after the fact.
–Michelle Obama’s speech got people hyped, but we turn the tables on it a bit, fact-checking her distortion about the “kids in cages” issue. Mainly because her husband’s administration built those facilities and used them for the same reasons.
–Bobby goes over the lineup for the upcoming Republican Convention which, yes, we will discuss on the next episode of SFR.
–Breaking News (at least while we were recording): Kellyanne Conway is leaving the White House, and her husband George Conway is stepping back from his Trump criticisms as well. Bobby talks about how they seem to have done it for the sake of their kids. Jason says, if he were in that situation, he would never have tried to create as much conflict as George did.
–Bobby fawns over Joe Biden’s speech, and Jason takes a moment to fact check the infamous “fine people on both sides” issue that Biden says led him to run. The truth is, Trump condemned the Nazis and white nationalists, and yet that distortion has continued now for years.
–Will Trump need a miracle to win the White House? Did he get a potential miracle with a coronavirus treatment announced recently? Bobby raises some skepticism about the proposed treatment, while Jason speaks out against the constant manufactured scandals, laments the continued lack of trust in the election process, and warns of anyone thinking their preferred candidate has the election wrapped up in August.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago