–Just before we started recording, we had a conversation Jason asks Bobby to continue here on the podcast. Namely, how Bobby got roped into helping his daughter with her last minute homework.
–How old were you when you had your first male teacher? Bobby was in 6th grade, Jason was in 7th. Jason talks about how, fairly or unfairly, male teachers for young kids sometimes get a reputation as being gay or pedophiles. We then proceed to talk about how some of the first male teachers in our lives were busted for possessing and/or distributing child pornography.
–Uncomfortable conversation time. Is pedophilia a mental disorder? What if it is just a kind of sexual orientation like homosexuality? Would it have to be accepted?
–Jason gives an enthusiastic recommendation of Cobra Kai, a show Bobby has maybe seen 15 minutes of before becoming bored. Jason tempts fate by saying he may like it more than Stranger Things.
–Bobby regales us with stories of his recent time at the family lake house, why he doesn’t enjoy the beach, and instead prefers to sit inside and watch movies.
–SOLVING SIGHTINGs: We take a look at s3e01 of the 90s paranormal television newsmagazine, Sightings, and give our thoughts on the “Heartland Ghost” aka Sallie House episode of the show.
–We veer off and reminisce a bit about our ghost hunting days and why we, as opposed to most of our friends and fellow ghost hunters, we got more curious and the anomalous phenomenon we would run across.
–Back to the Sallie House haunting, and we discuss the time we interviewed one of the subjects of the alleged haunting, and she absolutely blew our minds with a horrible story involving a cat. You have to hear this to believe it.
–We end the show talking about how much we hate fake psychics, with a special amount of disdain for the late Sylvia Browne.
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago