–Back in the saddle, and back in your ears. It’s been a few weeks, but we’re glad to be with you.
–The reason for our absence? As explained on our Facebook page, Bobby had a sick wife and a grandma dying simultaneously. Bobby shares some memories of his late grandma, Jason tells a story about the time her eyes pierced his very soul, and then we somehow laugh about crying.
–We’re winging it here, so the topic of Bobby’s brother-in-law’s eating is a sight (and sound) to behold.
–Ruth Bader Ginsberg dies, so here we go again. The Republicans are moving fast to replace her with Amy Coney Barrett and there is hypocrisy in spades
–Next, we talk about some potential Doomsday-style scenarios with the election, lawsuits, recounts, and tie votes in courts.
—Trump’s tax returns have come out, and we laugh about Trump’s write offs for his hair care. Bobby believes this issue will play negatively for those on the fence, while Jason gives his advice for both candidates as they head into the debates.
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 6 months ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 7 months ago