–An Amber Alert test featuring a Chucky doll, inadvertently went public in Texas.
–A little Child’s Play conversation and discussion about horror remakes.
–What are the best horror movies to introduce kids to?
–One thing about Covid is the amount of television shows we have binge watched. Bobby talks about the shows he has seen, and finds out Jason has recently decided to check out The Sopranos.
–Finding out a new show you like has already been canceled
–A legislator in Oklahoma is trying to start a Bigfoot hunting season in an effort to bring tourists and dollars to his community
–Jason wishes there were more regional monster festivals.
–Bobby tells us the story of the Loveland Frog.
–We talk about out early ghost hunting experiences, and how much time we would spend researching to “prove” a ghost.
–Paranormal feuds, and the people who have hated us
–We use to be writers for a site called Examiner, and contrary to some opinions, we actually made good money here and there. Bobby even would get invited on television shows because of an article he wrote once.
–Confession: we are dumb and don’t know how to produce the show. Help?
–Bobby’s studio stories, including tales of bootlegging, music producing, and lots of gay porn. Jason thinks this should be an ongoing series of segments. You?
Click here to listen via Dropbox
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago