–Happy Valentine’s Day, and all the love to the maybe 7 or 8 of you who have followed us into the podcasting underworld.
–Bobby has taken up intermittent fasting & exercise. Jason can’t relate.
–An MMA interlude that goes nowhere. Like, it was supposed to. But then it didn’t.
–Brief discussion of the new Netflix documentary Crime Scene about the very bizarre and, shall we say distasteful? Elisa Lam disappearance.
–Jason is looking forward to this week’s three-part true crime series from Dateline called The Widower.
–Let’s bring down the mood and talk about our oncoming demise.
–What are the best Beatles songs and albums?
–Thoughts on Gorilla Glue Girl
–How time flies. Jason feels he has missed a decade or two of his life, because there is no way that Saved By the Bell was on 30 years ago.
–Getting all jacked up on caffeine and reliving history
–Moral philosophy and ethical conundrums
–The recent failed conviction of Donald Trump, and how banning “misinformation” and conspiracy theories from social media has backfired.
–It’s midnight and we are sputtering like a couple of rusted out jalopies.
Click here to listen on Dropbox
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago