–Reminiscing about the old themes, early days of the show, and some of the weirder “paranormal investigations” we did back when we were still kind of believers.
–What are our thoughts on the classics of American literature? Some of it just sucks, but we also discuss some favorites.
–How we faded out of the skeptical and paranormal world
–Jason stuns Bobby with the news that former show guest Sherry Shriner died some time ago.
–Bobby reconnects with Sanni Ceto, who used to say she was a reincarnated alien, who now believes she was the Titanic in a previous life.
–Ending the show with the words of a couple of crazies.
Click here to listen via Dropbox
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago