–As the show opens, we are awaiting our latest round of stimulus money. Money that, by the way, we acknowledge makes little fiscal sense to have, but that we are going to keep anyway. Bobby is thinking of possibly buying a hot tub to go along with his badass grill in the backyard. Jason, who seldom has expensive tastes, has used each payment to buy a new pair of Chuck Taylors
–Bobby laments that the King’s Feast he prepared for the King’s Club was not attended by Jason as was expected. Jason couldn’t come for a couple reasons, one of which was because he was sure everyone hated him.
—The Vatican says the Catholic church will not bless same-sex unions, saying God “does not bless sin.” The Pope agrees, and many are saddened. Breaking news: the Pope is Catholic.
–Ronald “Butch” DeFeo, perpetrator of the Amityville murders, has died.
–Bobby’s oldest daughter seems to be going down the rabbit hole of paranormal research. We discuss when a child’s interest is just for fun, and when it might go too far that a parent might have to intervene.
–He catches up with old friend of the show, Steve Hill, about his work as an electronic medium and finds out some surprising news.
–We revisit the Harley Dilly missing person case from early 2020, and how psychics once again utterly failed
Click here to listen via Dropbox
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago