–SFR is in your ears, and It’s Werewolf October, our favorite time of the year! Expect talk of monsters and other creatures throughout this episode and repeating throughout the month. As it should be!
–Bobby bought the latest Halloween sequel to rewatch and found himself liking it. Jason remembers how we criticized it after our theatrical viewing, but also thinks time has healed the wounds.
–A look back at the last week, including the “debate” and Trump testing positive for COVID-19 and being hospitalized. We give you a few pros and cons from both sides of the political aisle.
–Bobby defends Trump from death threats and hate regarding his COVID diagnosis.
–Jason is begging to get to listener-submitted topics, so off we go. We go through everything from pedophilia and 2020 being God’s punishment to guns and shoes. Yes, shoes.
–Is a robot being built at Area 51? One “UFO expert” seems to say so. But we end up talking about games we played with friends or siblings that involved undercover missions.
–Choose your fighter! We pick through a chart of cryptids and decide which monster would win in a round-robin tournament. But, as Jason says, he has a soft spot for the small-town monster (or at least those that sound like they are). So we finish the show talking a bit about the Ozark Howler and the Cabbagetown Tunnel Monster.
Dropbox link here
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago