–Where have we been? Well, within the last month, we managed to get suspended from our webhost and server, and Bobby (and family) all got COVID. How has your month been?
–After the alternating funny and disgusting stories, we reiterate how to listen to the podcast for those who want to continue tagging along with the nomads Jason and Bobby.
–While we were away, James Randi died. We share what he meant to us, as well as our memories of getting the chance to interview him a few different times on this podcast.
—Alex Trebek, too, has died. We talk about how not only was he the perfect host for Jeopardy, always making knowledge cool, he also handled his illness in an incredible way.
—The election, seemingly, is all over but the crying. And there’s still some crying left to do. We talk about some of the crap we got from listeners over the last year and a half over our political prognostication. Bobby takes his victory lap, ensuring us all that he is not, nor will he ever be, a humble winner. Jason cautions those who believe “everything will be fine” now that their preferred candidate won, and explains while he will never believe in a fair and impartial mainstream press again.
Listen via Dropbox here
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago