–Strange Frequencies Radio is back in your life, continuing Werewolf October, and talking a bit about its origins.
–Bobby has a basement dweller and he is hiding in a corner. Jason talks about an epic battle with a creepy crawler of his own that still chills his spine to this day.
–Knoxville man attempts to “resurrect” his grandma, according to a headline. But Jason sort of wonders if a few elements in the case suggest a different explanation.
–WTF moments including a (possibly true, possibly not) recurring dream about a man’s dead wife drowning in her grave, and a nearly decade old video of a man unveiling and kissing (who he purports is) his dead, decaying grandma in her casket.
–Bobby reviews the Hulu series MonsterLand. And by review, we mean he just tells you everything that happens in a couple episodes. So, ya know, spoiler alert.`
–Jason recommends a couple true crime documentaries making waves, A Wilderness of Error and American Murder. Both involve men serving time for an eerily similar crime: the murder of their pregnant wife and two young daughters. The difference is the levels of brutality involved.
–Listener topics: the Freqs want us to talk about the trailer of a new movie called Fatman, Gef the Talking Mongoose, and we answer a couple political questions. –We quickly recap the VP debate, but it’s either a shame or just a sign of the times that the thing many will take away from it is a fly on Pence’s head.
Dropbox link here
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 years ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 years ago