–SFR is back! No server, no real iTunes, no fucks given. We’re available on our website via the Dropbox link.
–What have we been up to during the time away? Jason considers himself the Universal Constant. If you’re time traveling, use him to keep yourself tethered because he’s always the same as the last time you talked to him. Bobby took up sports betting, having good days and dreadfully bad days along the way. Jason joined him along the way but has since ceased losing his money to crappy websites.
–We discuss the new Night Stalker documentary on Netflix. We each wish there was more Night Stalker involved, agreeing that it should be been edited down to a tight 75-90 minutes or so.
–That reminds us of the potential serial rapists & killers we know, and they just happen to be related to Bobby.
–The incredible story of crazy Cousin Junior. I don’t even want to give away what you’re about to hear.
–We would be remiss if we didn’t talk about the new president in office, Joe Biden. Jason hopes that the people who lost their minds over the last 4 years gain some semblance of a personality again.
–Jason, the self-proclaimed Secretary of Snacks (always waiting for his official government appointment) that the Geico Tag Team ice cream commercial is the first step to heal the nation. Trump is gone, Biden is in, and we don’t know how that will turn out. But we do think it is impossible to feel stress while watching them parody their hit song with while making sundaes.
–Let us now bask in our own glory while we share with you nearly a half decade worth of our predictions that came true.
–Bobby had a tooth pulled recently and it was quite an ordeal.
Click here to listen via Dropbox
SFR on YouTube
- Strange Frequencies Radio was banned from our server and is no longer on iTunes, etc. Check out the show exclusivel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Sad news. Our sound equipment is broken. Bobby placed an order for a part that will take a couple weeks to arrive.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 1 year ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 1 year ago