–Pope Francis delivers 265 page statement that has a lot to say about love, marriage, and even sexual orientation. But, be careful. While it takes a softer tone, it is not a change in Church dogma with respect to issues like gay marriage, sexuality, or transgender people.
–Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, says that the American people “can handle the truth” about UFOs.
–ESPN’s Bomani Jones wears a “Caucasians” shirt on television to make a statement about sports teams named after Native Americans. Of course, some white people took to social media to express their outrage, and even ESPN told him to cover it up.
–We dip back into the waters known as cultural appropriation to follow-up on a few arguments directed toward us after last week’s segment.
–Bobby was skeptical that the Rogue One trailer would give him anything to be excited about, but he is admitting he was way wrong. Dude is pumped!
–Has there ever been more nerd anger on social media than when The Walking Dead ended their season on another ridiculous cliffhanger?
On RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/strangefrequenciesradiodownloads
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- You probably know this, but Bobby is in Florida, so there will be no show this week. He just doesn’t love us anymor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- What has been weirding you out this week? 1 day ago
- RT @DoubtfulNews: The Society of Scientific Exploration has announced that anomalies and psi researcher Robert Jahn has died. 1 day ago
- In the world of religious tax exemptions, does Scientology measure up? fb.me/B6qS7mvV 1 day ago
- Charles Manson hospitalized ... ‘It’s just a matter of time’ fb.me/1kGLRPWJi 2 days ago