–Worried your new home may be haunted? A real estate firm in Charlotte is bringing in ghost hunters as part of the home inspections through Halloween. We discuss what the law says about real estate and hauntings, and talk about the potential marketing strategy behind this move
–Jason says he must have slept through the news that Zak Bagans purchased several Ghostbusters film props, including a ghost trap, jumpsuit, and proton pack shell. We marvel at the amount of money he has spent on stuff we admittedly find cool, plus: Bobby goes gonzo over a Gozer slip-up.
–Do ghost tours and ghost hunters disrespect the memory of the people they’re hunting? One article about the Pennhurst Asylum says yet. We talk about similar type “haunts” in our neck of the woods, but have differing experiences.
–Pew Research continues to show that religious affiliation in America is decreasing, while the “nones” are increasing. Is this good news? Jason doesn’t see the positive results yet. Meanwhile, Bobby talks about his recent experiences going to church himself.
–Last week, Jason promised he would do a quick El Camino review, as he was asked to do by Ian, and he does so. Bottom line: he doesn’t think the movie was necessary, and while he had some qualms with it, he was glad to see those characters again.
–Bobby cannot contain his excitement for the first look at the last of the Star Wars Skywalker Saga films, with a teaser set to come out Monday.
–More to come next time. See you then!
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 2 months ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 3 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 3 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 3 months ago