–We’re miles apart and recording through a snowstorm, running into connection problems along the way. But dammit, we’re going to push through and get this episode in the can!
—Bigfoot in Washington? Apparently Bigfoot is a man in a snowsuit or Carhartt. This video has us wishing for Blobsquatch.
—Iowa caucus debacle has people talking conspiracy. Can you really blame them?
–Bernie is getting screwed from multiple sides, by the Democratic establishment and CNN, but Jason thinks it has actually been helping him.
–Join us as we go on a diatribe about how much Elizabeth Warren disgusts us
–Bobby is very disenchanted with attitudes he sees from his political tribe. Jason thinks that every 4 years the country loses its collective mind.
–The State of the Union had some positive moments, but Bobby ran into trouble trying to get people to acknowledge it.
–Impeachment blew up in the Democrats’ faces, as anyone could see it would. And even more liberal outlets like CNN are dumbfounded at how Trump’s approval rating is going up.
–Stay tuned for the funniest ending in SFR history. Hello? Hello?
SFR on YouTube
SFR on iTunes
- #Supermoon https://t.co/mHqeXAIgZH 3 weeks ago
- ICYMI: Here’s Kenneth Copeland blowing #Covid_19 away with the wind of God. Remember to keep #SocialDistancing y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @ActionJackson84: @StrangeFrqRadio Harder to be betrayed if you have a Zoom Supper 2 months ago
- #SocialDistancing https://t.co/uER3v3jQtE 2 months ago
- Common mistake! https://t.co/IWH7mgI3JI 2 months ago